- AdCombo & ePayments: free Mastercard + extra $35 to your first payout.18.8.2016
We are pleased to inform you that there is a new payout system in AdCombo – ePayments.
In this connection, please, welcome a special joint initiative by ePayments and AdCombo:
Request a payout in AdCombo using ePayments and get MasterCard free of charge! If the payout is more than $300, you will get extra $35 to your first payout!
Why did we decide to use this payout system?
Since ePayments association operates within the jurisdiction of Great Britain, you can be absolutely sure that safeguard of your assets is provided by the United Kingdom’s reliable government control. It means that all the account money is under compulsory insurance program. This is very important for the online interaction of counterparties who can be wide apart from each other.
Advantages of ePayments system:
- Internal transfers are commission-free
- ePayments Prepaid Mastercard (card delivery to client’s place of residence is free of charge, in case it is not an overnight delivery)
- Non-cash payments in online shops are commission-free
- Wide geo
- Safe payments
- User-friendly mobile application
- Commissions for money withdrawals are considerably less in comparison to other payment services!
Withdrawals are convenient:
- Cards: Visa, MasterCard
- Webmoney (+1% to the payout what is a great advantage in comparison with other online exchangers)
ePayments operates in America Latina, Europe and Asia apart from Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Palestine, India and USA.
As for the fees on the ePayments e-wallet, here they are:
– Account opening – free
– Account closure – free
– Internal payment – free
– Mass payment – free
– Bank wire transfer – 0.8% (min $85, max $135)
– Load funds to ePayments MasterCard® – free
– Withdraw funds to credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®/ Maestro) – 2.9% (min $3.5)
– Withdraw funds from ePayments to Webmoney – 2%
– Mass payment to WebMoney – 2%
– Withdraw funds from ePayments to cryptocurrency (bitcoin, litecoin) – free
– Internal payment – free
– Bank wire transfer – free
– Processing of bank wire transfers with incorrect bank details or without ePayments ID as payment reference – $30
– Deposit funds from Webmoney to ePayments – 1% (min $5)
– Unload funds from ePayments MasterCard® – free
– Upload funds with credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®) – 2.6%
– Upload funds with cryptocurrency (bitcoin, litecoin) – free
HOW TO ORDER YOUR MASTERCARD:
When you are ready to request a payout, in AdCombo’s Settings you need to push the button “Create ePayments e-wallet”.
After that, you will get a referral link via email. The text of the email will be the following:
With the help of this link you can get your MasterCard. Once you click the invite code, you are redirected to the page where you should fill in the form:
Do not waste your time! Get your MasterCard absolutely free of charge!