INTERNET USAGE IN HUNGARY23.2.2017
Getting back to the European countries let’s see what is going on there in terms of the Internet usage. Europe is also very lucrative for affiliate marketing, so we keep reviewing them to supply you with the needed information to help you make your campaigns more profitable with us. In this very article you will find that information about Hungary.
- Population of Hungary is 9,874,784
- Ethnic groups: Hungarian 85.6%, Roma 3.2%, German 1.9%, other 2.6%, unspecified 14.1%
- Languages: Hungarian (official) 99.6%, English 16%, German 11.2%, Russian 1.6%, Romanian 1.3%, French 1.2%, other 4.2%
- The number of Internet Users in Hungary is 7,874,733
- Average latency: 126 ms
- Average download speed: 34.16 Mbps
- Average upload speed: 10.72 Mbps
According to the statistical data, Hungarians of age group 25-34 access the Internet more often than other age groups. Have a look:
How often do people in Hungary surf the Internet?
Top websites in Hungary are:
For your convenience and for visual clarity we have created multicolored diagrams showing various stats:
Hungary Facebook page statistics:
E-commerce in Hungary
Preferred payment methods when purchasing online: to pay upon receiving the goods (58%); to pay using a bank transfer (45%). As for the delivery type, the majority of online shoppers there (72%) prefer their goods being delivered at home, via a courier service. A price for the delivery and the delivery time are the main factors for shoppers.
Top categories of products bought online in Hungary are:
- Home equipment
That’s it for now. We hope that this information will help you in planning and running your campaigns. Good luck!