INTERNET USAGE IN AUSTRIA19.4.2017Reading Time: 3 minutes
Since we have a lot of awesome Cash-on-Delivery offers for Austria we have decided to cover the Internet usage in this country to help you in running your campaigns. Enjoy!
- The total population of Austria is 8,711,770 according to July 2016 estimates.
- Languages spoken in Austria are German (official nationwide) 88.6%, Turkish 2.3%, Serbian 2.2%, Croatian (official in Burgenland) 1.6%, other (includes Slovene, official in South Carinthia, and Hungarian, official in Burgenland) 5.3%.
- Ethnic groups: Austrians 91.1%, former Yugoslavs 4% (includes Croatians, Slovenes, Serbs, and Bosniaks), Turks 1.6%, Germans 0.9%, other or unspecified 2.4%
The total number of Internet users in Austria is 6,953,400
Average Latency: 95 ms
Average Download: 30.38 Mbps
Average Upload: 4.64 Mbps
Top 10 Internet providers in Austria:
For your convenience and for visual clarity we have created multicolored diagrams showing various stats:
Social media usage
The number of active social media users in Austria is 3.90 million (+11% since last year). Mobile social users are increasing year by year – 3.40 million (+17% since last year).
Yeah, as you see Facebook is at the first place. Total number of monthly active Facebook users is 3.90 million and 87% of them accessing it via mobile. 72% of people use Facebook every day. The percentage of women and men using Facebook in Austria is
• Female 49%
• Male 51%
Facebook pages detailed statistics:
Mobile Operators in Austria
- T-Mobile (Formerly max.mobil)
- 3 (Includes the previous Orange network)
The number of mobile subscriptions is 13.67 million.
That’s it. We hope that this date will help you in running your campaigns. Good luck!
Leave your comment