- INTERNET USAGE IN AUSTRIA19.4.2017
Since we have a lot of awesome Cash-on-Delivery offers for Austria we have decided to cover the Internet usage in this country to help you in running your campaigns. Enjoy!
- The total population of Austria is 8,711,770 according to July 2016 estimates.
- Languages spoken in Austria are German (official nationwide) 88.6%, Turkish 2.3%, Serbian 2.2%, Croatian (official in Burgenland) 1.6%, other (includes Slovene, official in South Carinthia, and Hungarian, official in Burgenland) 5.3%.
- Ethnic groups: Austrians 91.1%, former Yugoslavs 4% (includes Croatians, Slovenes, Serbs, and Bosniaks), Turks 1.6%, Germans 0.9%, other or unspecified 2.4%
The total number of Internet users in Austria is 6,953,400
Average Latency: 95 ms
Average Download: 30.38 Mbps
Average Upload: 4.64 Mbps
Top 10 Internet providers in Austria:
For your convenience and for visual clarity we have created multicolored diagrams showing various stats:
Social media usage
The number of active social media users in Austria is 3.90 million (+11% since last year). Mobile social users are increasing year by year – 3.40 million (+17% since last year).
Yeah, as you see Facebook is at the first place. Total number of monthly active Facebook users is 3.90 million and 87% of them accessing it via mobile. 72% of people use Facebook every day. The percentage of women and men using Facebook in Austria is
• Female 49%
• Male 51%
Facebook pages detailed statistics:
Mobile Operators in Austria
- T-Mobile (Formerly max.mobil)
- 3 (Includes the previous Orange network)
The number of mobile subscriptions is 13.67 million.
That’s it. We hope that this date will help you in running your campaigns. Good luck!