How to create trustful FB accounts to run Ads01.2.2017Reading Time: 7 minutes
Perhaps some of you could see previous tip: How to get high CTR with Facebook Ads. Now it’s time to share the next secret of success
The most evident fact about Facebook is that you always get banned. It’s like your favorite video-game at a hardcore difficulty with the only limit – there is no right to make mistakes. Facebook is insane about account blocks, but it is considered to be one of the best traffic sources nowadays. When you do wrong – your account is marked and you lose everything. Today I’m going to reveal my personal method of creating legal trustful accounts for Facebook ads.
To win your enemy you should know your enemy. “He who controls the traffic controls the universe.” So you can’t leave this as it is, you always return and fight Facebook again and again, never breathing a word about accounts loss.
So I suppose, each of you knows, that the ad platform is crazy about accounts. It is famous for its regulations that leave no chance for the affiliate marketer to have his account alive for more than a month. So there are three actual reasons why things are going this way. You need to make them clear in order to be successful.
– First of all, Facebook ALWAYS takes care about what they call USER EXPERIENCE. If one does not want to see your ads anymore, then Facebook will do everything in order not to show your ads to the user anymore. FB’s income allows him to play his own game and do nothing with the advertisers.
– The second reason is terms and conditions for advertisers. The ad network provides its partners with direct rules of what is good and what is wrong. If you wish to run “suspicious” product then you go blackhat. There are always just two ways: you run safe whitehat ads and have the little profit or you do blackhat and follow a death path. A bad thing about it is that your account anyway got flagged by the user and account gets banned at last.
– The third thing is the result of Facebook’s global reach. Every affiliate all over the global provides the attempts to run ads in Facebook. The largest amount of cheaters, fraudsters, and scammers come from the 3-tier countries (and Russia as well). They do bad things like: CC fraud (carding), debts on the account that are never paid for and so on. I mean they never take care of the ecology of our business; they just need money to survive. Mostly because of their activity we have cases like the following: a person creates the account, submits his payment method and got banned even being unable to run his ads. FB is a big data monster. It collects every piece of data for analysis. And at the same time, some daredevil Russian guys trade their manuals “how not to pay for ads purchased”.
The main problem for the affiliate today is to make your account live and not being blocked. When your account remains active for 7 days – it’s quite obvious. When it lives for two weeks – this is luck. When his life lasts a month – it is a treasure.
FB is suspicious about just everything. When it founds any sort of activity that fraudsters do – then you will be asked to send proofs you’re a real person and so on. In this case, FB uses a bad technique copied from PayPal – you will be asked to send the copies of your documents or paid bills.
No one knows the full list of information FB collects from you, but during numerous experiments it was discovered that network has a reflection towards the following data:
1. Your current IP-address and installed DNS. For years FB gathered a database of IP-ranges of proxy providers, data-centers, VPN-services and so on. Most of these services had already been used by the affiliates – thus located by Facebook;
2. User-agent of a browser;
3. Time and Date set in your device and account, correspondence of these settings with your IP address;
4. Languages installed in browser, OS and Facebook;
5. Cookies and cash of web browser;
6. Your system data like OS version, MAC and so on;
7. And of course your account history;
This is not clear, what formula FB uses ranging the account quality, but most users agree there is a rate of trust for every account. This rate determines the quality of the ad account and depends on the numerous parameters (it concerns both the account itself and ad cabinet). The higher trust rate you have – the more flags and complaints you may bear before being blocked. I developed my own plan that allows me to create numerous accounts that are trustful enough to run ads. For you to know – I run ads from Russia (this is one of the most difficult geos to run ads from) and my accounts remain alive for at least a month. I am not sure this will work the same in any other geo, but I hope it will be even better.
So what features increase the trust rate of your account?
1. Its age. Seriously, the older account is – the higher trust rate it will have. But you need to simulate some real human activity on it anyway (otherwise banned);
2. Its CURRENT social activity. The more friends, shares, likes and comments you have – the better for ad account it is.
3. Full correspondence of IPs, MACs, Timezones, Languages and so on;
4. The credit card you use. Virtual credit cards may not work at all. Debit cards are better than credit ones and so on. It depends mostly on the region. At the same time if PayPal doesn’t confirm your data – account will get banned.
5. A number of funds spent. It’s quite evident.
6. You need to submit a telephone number, email and other stuff if possible to your account.
To cut a long story short, it works like this: your account should look like the account of a real person. That is it. But when users start flagging your ads, the trust rate will be decreasing (until the account is blocked).
What features decrease the trust rate of your account?
– Any link or connection with a blocked/marked account (whatever: friends, shares, IP’s, proxies);
– Huge amounts of money spent at the very start of the account (you need to do it consequently);
– Password changing;
– Big number of campaigns ran from the beginning;
– The usage of CCs that are suspicious for facebook data;
– Suspicious behavior like non-corresponding info.
Let me add some words about the accounts for rent:
There are hundreds of agencies supplying you with ad accounts. Most of such accounts have no any trust rate indeed. They are just named as trusted. In fact, you are giving a clean account in most cases. If you rent an account and get banned – they will not return the money you deposited, so there is no any reason to risk at all.
There are also some markets that trade the accounts. You may easily purchase dozens or hundreds of accounts, but they do not have any increased trust rate. Just bear it in mind.
So now let us discuss the method itself. What do I do to create my own trustful accounts? For now, I will provide you with the light variant of a scheme. This scheme may be easily used by every affiliate. At the same time, the trust rate of the accounts will be high enough to make some dollars before the account is banned. Let’s go.
1. First and foremost I purchase GSM sim cards of any mobile carrier in my region;
2. Then I submit a Google account for every telephone number that I have. I link them between each other;
3. You need to purchase a pure VDS for every account to run. Seriously => One account is used at one VDS; this will be great if your VDS hadn’t been noticed by FB before. You need virgin hardware and virgin IP-address of your region (highly probable);
4. Then you need a proxy for every account (in case your VDS already been noticed by Facebook);
5. Now you need to use your VDS + IP(proxy) + SIM/Google data to create new accounts;
6. Now let them sleep for a while ( 2 – 4 weeks is perfect);
7. While the account is at holidays, imitate the activity of real persons. But never let them cross or be connected to each other.
8. After the period of holidays is over, you may start submitting the payment info. Some guys run ads from the beginning, but I prefer to let the account rest for a while.
9. Now you need to warm up your account. I do it in several steps. I run some whitehat ads and spend $20-$50 at low budgets. You may do it 2-3-4 times to increase the trust rate;
10. If nothing bad had happened until know, now you may switch to rage mode and start the party!
Ah! Some tips for the affiliates:
– Try not to link your accounts at all. The Big Data works like this: if one account is banned, all the others linked with a banned one lose some trust points. So take care of it.
– Don’t get upset if you are banned. You can never know when the user is angry about your ads. It may even happen immediately. At last, every blackhat account will be blocked one day. So don’t worry.
– You should run a whole cycle of production. Create 2-5 of the accounts every day, and you will be supplied with them 365 days in a year!
– Never let your colleagues see your scheme. Never give your accounts to them and do not even think about taking theirs. I think there is no need to explain this.
– At last, do not piss in the river you gonna drink from. The short term money is not a solution. Today you run post-pay ads and never pay, tomorrow this option will be closed to everyone because of you. You will never build a long term business on it.
– Facebook is profitable. Do not try to make ALL the money in one day. Be patient and consequent. Fortune favors the brave (and prepared ones).
That’s it for now, friends. Hope this material will be useful. And thanks for reading this.
I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!
Thank you, Jimmy! We try to do our best and post useful articles.
I want to contact you, you skype ? pls
If you got questions about our affiliate network please write a message to our affiliate managers. If you want to leave a comment you can do this below this post or you can use our blog’ contact form. Thank you.
what vDS ?
YOU WANT SAY: VPS ?
Hello, VDS this is a virtual dedicated server.
WHat’s VDS ? WHere to buy VDS ?
A virtual private server (VPS), also called a virtual dedicated server (VDS), is a virtual server that appears to the user as a dedicated server but is actually installed on a computer serving multiple Web sites. A single computer can have several VPSs, each one with its own operating system (OS) that runs the hosting software for a particular user.
You can find services which provide a VDS on the internet (just use google search). Good luck!
Do you recommend data center or Residential IP Proxie?
Here in this article we are talking about IP Proxie
An amazing post BTW, when account gets ban, and blacklisted debit card also, how can I get a reliable debit card supplier for constant ads to keep running?
P.S Adcombo is simply amazing, I’ve never seen such detailed analytics on any other Affiliate network
If you were banned you should create other account if you like to continue run ad campaign, also you need new debit cards as well.
what the daily budget spending to keep account under radar because as we know big spend lead to manuall review so how can we raise budget and how much we keep raising and how we raise if u can give more details about it thanks
It depends on what kind of payment system you have prepaid or postpaid. If you have a postpaid type you can increase your budget more often. Also, the sum of your budget that you can spend on an ad has the correlation with what kind of account you have: new or 1-2 years old, for example. If you have high trust rate of your account you can spend much more from the beginning and if its new one start with the 40-50$ budget and increase it step-by-step.
To clarify we use the sim cards we buy to create Google accounts?
On number 2 “2. Then I submit a Google account for every telephone number that I have. I link them between each other;” Are you talking about using sim cards to create a Google voice account? Then use the Google voice number and email to set up the Facebook account? What exactly are you linking together?
I don’t understand the roll that the VPS plays in setting up the Facebook account. Do you use the VPS as the proxy?
Is there way to check if your VPS IP is already been used on Facebook?
Am I correct in assuming you use fake personal info for name, date of birth, address, etc.
You mentioned VCC may not work. What about reloadable and non-reloadable and prepaid credit cards as payment methods?
If I am using fake info, how does one get a debit card with the same fake account info used to open Facebook, in the post 911 world?
1. In this case, you use a new sim card for each account.
2. It’s better to have the same name of cardholder and the owner of this Facebook account. (for example, you can ask your friend help or use other options) The card should be prepaid (the sum may be not so huge).
3. When you create a new account you should have new IP address (you can use VPS as a variant too)
“””2. It’s better to have the same name of cardholder and the owner of this Facebook account. (for example, you can ask your friend help or use other options) The card should be prepaid (the sum may be not so huge).”””
Can you recommend prepaid cards or VCC(virtual credit cards)that work with Facebook.com? There some much conflicting information about whether prepaid cards or VCC work with facebook.com.
There is no particular recommendations, tt depends on bank.
But you can check virtual card status here for example: https://binlist.net/
would like to know if this method is still working
Facebook changes its algorithms all the time. So, it can work but you need to take in consideration new changes too.
1.Why it is important to submit google account for your new phone number?
1.Do You create new FB account over FB app or? If yes, why and why if not?
3.Do you install FB app and FB page manager trough Google play store over google account?
4.If I need to submit google account for my new phone number, can I use old google accounts that are linked to previous FB accounts or I need to create new google account with new e-mail address and do I need to add to that new e-mail address phone number that I used for my new fake FB account or it can be completely different number for that e-mail address?
I look forward to Your reply.
Beforhand thank You!
I’m kind of confused the role of the VPS. Does it act as a virtual machine to hide your machine information? You would still essentially be using the same IP address on the VPS servers. So can I just use a private proxy without a VPS hosting service? Thank you.