- How to create trustful FB accounts to run Ads01.2.2017
Perhaps some of you could see previous tip: How to get high CTR with Facebook Ads. Now it’s time to share the next secret of success
The most evident fact about Facebook is that you always get banned. It’s like your favorite video-game at a hardcore difficulty with the only limit – there is no right to make mistakes. Facebook is insane about account blocks, but it is considered to be one of the best traffic sources nowadays. When you do wrong – your account is marked and you lose everything. Today I’m going to reveal my personal method of creating legal trustful accounts for Facebook ads.
To win your enemy you should know your enemy. “He who controls the traffic controls the universe.” So you can’t leave this as it is, you always return and fight Facebook again and again, never breathing a word about accounts loss.
So I suppose, each of you knows, that the ad platform is crazy about accounts. It is famous for its regulations that leave no chance for the affiliate marketer to have his account alive for more than a month. So there are three actual reasons why things are going this way. You need to make them clear in order to be successful.
– First of all, Facebook ALWAYS takes care about what they call USER EXPERIENCE. If one does not want to see your ads anymore, then Facebook will do everything in order not to show your ads to the user anymore. FB’s income allows him to play his own game and do nothing with the advertisers.
– The second reason is terms and conditions for advertisers. The ad network provides its partners with direct rules of what is good and what is wrong. If you wish to run “suspicious” product then you go blackhat. There are always just two ways: you run safe whitehat ads and have the little profit or you do blackhat and follow a death path. A bad thing about it is that your account anyway got flagged by the user and account gets banned at last.
– The third thing is the result of Facebook’s global reach. Every affiliate all over the global provides the attempts to run ads in Facebook. The largest amount of cheaters, fraudsters, and scammers come from the 3-tier countries (and Russia as well). They do bad things like: CC fraud (carding), debts on the account that are never paid for and so on. I mean they never take care of the ecology of our business; they just need money to survive. Mostly because of their activity we have cases like the following: a person creates the account, submits his payment method and got banned even being unable to run his ads. FB is a big data monster. It collects every piece of data for analysis. And at the same time, some daredevil Russian guys trade their manuals “how not to pay for ads purchased”.
The main problem for the affiliate today is to make your account live and not being blocked. When your account remains active for 7 days – it’s quite obvious. When it lives for two weeks – this is luck. When his life lasts a month – it is a treasure.
FB is suspicious about just everything. When it founds any sort of activity that fraudsters do – then you will be asked to send proofs you’re a real person and so on. In this case, FB uses a bad technique copied from PayPal – you will be asked to send the copies of your documents or paid bills.
No one knows the full list of information FB collects from you, but during numerous experiments it was discovered that network has a reflection towards the following data:
1. Your current IP-address and installed DNS. For years FB gathered a database of IP-ranges of proxy providers, data-centers, VPN-services and so on. Most of these services had already been used by the affiliates – thus located by Facebook;
2. User-agent of a browser;
3. Time and Date set in your device and account, correspondence of these settings with your IP address;
4. Languages installed in browser, OS and Facebook;
5. Cookies and cash of web browser;
6. Your system data like OS version, MAC and so on;
7. And of course your account history;
This is not clear, what formula FB uses ranging the account quality, but most users agree there is a rate of trust for every account. This rate determines the quality of the ad account and depends on the numerous parameters (it concerns both the account itself and ad cabinet). The higher trust rate you have – the more flags and complaints you may bear before being blocked. I developed my own plan that allows me to create numerous accounts that are trustful enough to run ads. For you to know – I run ads from Russia (this is one of the most difficult geos to run ads from) and my accounts remain alive for at least a month. I am not sure this will work the same in any other geo, but I hope it will be even better.
So what features increase the trust rate of your account?
1. Its age. Seriously, the older account is – the higher trust rate it will have. But you need to simulate some real human activity on it anyway (otherwise banned);
2. Its CURRENT social activity. The more friends, shares, likes and comments you have – the better for ad account it is.
3. Full correspondence of IPs, MACs, Timezones, Languages and so on;
4. The credit card you use. Virtual credit cards may not work at all. Debit cards are better than credit ones and so on. It depends mostly on the region. At the same time if PayPal doesn’t confirm your data – account will get banned.
5. A number of funds spent. It’s quite evident.
6. You need to submit a telephone number, email and other stuff if possible to your account.
To cut a long story short, it works like this: your account should look like the account of a real person. That is it. But when users start flagging your ads, the trust rate will be decreasing (until the account is blocked).
What features decrease the trust rate of your account?
– Any link or connection with a blocked/marked account (whatever: friends, shares, IP’s, proxies);
– Huge amounts of money spent at the very start of the account (you need to do it consequently);
– Password changing;
– Big number of campaigns ran from the beginning;
– The usage of CCs that are suspicious for facebook data;
– Suspicious behavior like non-corresponding info.
Let me add some words about the accounts for rent:
There are hundreds of agencies supplying you with ad accounts. Most of such accounts have no any trust rate indeed. They are just named as trusted. In fact, you are giving a clean account in most cases. If you rent an account and get banned – they will not return the money you deposited, so there is no any reason to risk at all.
There are also some markets that trade the accounts. You may easily purchase dozens or hundreds of accounts, but they do not have any increased trust rate. Just bear it in mind.
So now let us discuss the method itself. What do I do to create my own trustful accounts? For now, I will provide you with the light variant of a scheme. This scheme may be easily used by every affiliate. At the same time, the trust rate of the accounts will be high enough to make some dollars before the account is banned. Let’s go.
1. First and foremost I purchase GSM sim cards of any mobile carrier in my region;
2. Then I submit a Google account for every telephone number that I have. I link them between each other;
3. You need to purchase a pure VDS for every account to run. Seriously => One account is used at one VDS; this will be great if your VDS hadn’t been noticed by FB before. You need virgin hardware and virgin IP-address of your region (highly probable);
4. Then you need a proxy for every account (in case your VDS already been noticed by Facebook);
5. Now you need to use your VDS + IP(proxy) + SIM/Google data to create new accounts;
6. Now let them sleep for a while ( 2 – 4 weeks is perfect);
7. While the account is at holidays, imitate the activity of real persons. But never let them cross or be connected to each other.
8. After the period of holidays is over, you may start submitting the payment info. Some guys run ads from the beginning, but I prefer to let the account rest for a while.
9. Now you need to warm up your account. I do it in several steps. I run some whitehat ads and spend $20-$50 at low budgets. You may do it 2-3-4 times to increase the trust rate;
10. If nothing bad had happened until know, now you may switch to rage mode and start the party!
Ah! Some tips for the affiliates:
– Try not to link your accounts at all. The Big Data works like this: if one account is banned, all the others linked with a banned one lose some trust points. So take care of it.
– Don’t get upset if you are banned. You can never know when the user is angry about your ads. It may even happen immediately. At last, every blackhat account will be blocked one day. So don’t worry.
– You should run a whole cycle of production. Create 2-5 of the accounts every day, and you will be supplied with them 365 days in a year!
– Never let your colleagues see your scheme. Never give your accounts to them and do not even think about taking theirs. I think there is no need to explain this.
– At last, do not piss in the river you gonna drink from. The short term money is not a solution. Today you run post-pay ads and never pay, tomorrow this option will be closed to everyone because of you. You will never build a long term business on it.
– Facebook is profitable. Do not try to make ALL the money in one day. Be patient and consequent. Fortune favors the brave (and prepared ones).
That’s it for now, friends. Hope this material will be useful. And thanks for reading this.