INTERNET USAGE IN SERBIA16.3.2017Reading Time: 3 minutes
There are a lot of wonderful places in the world to visit, and there are a lot of lucrative GEOs in Affiliate Marketing to target. One of such GEOs is Serbia. We have nutra offers for Serbia which are highly-convertible and with decent EPC. In order to help you earn more with these offers, as usual, we have prepared an article related to Internet usage in Serbia with some up-to-date statistics. Enjoy!
- Population of Serbia is 7,143,921.
- Ethnic groups: Serb 83.3%, Hungarian 3.5%, Romany 2.1%, Bosniak 2%, other 5.7%, undeclared or unknown 3.4%.
- Official language is Serbian 88.1%.
- Other languages are Hungarian 3.4%, Bosnian 1.9%, Romany 1.4%, other 3.4%, undeclared or unknown 1.8%. Note: Serbian, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Croatian, and Rusyn are official in Vojvodina (an autonomous province of Serbia).
- Number of Internet Users in Serbia – 4,758,861
- Internet speed:
Average Latency – 124 ms
Average Download – 16.69 Mbps
Average Upload – 2.88 Mbps
- Average Internet speed via fixed connections – 10,124 Kbps
- Average Internet speed via mobile connections – 7,045 kbps
Frequency of Internet usage in Serbia – 88% of users access the Internet every day. Other:
At least once per week – 8%
At least once per month – 3%
Less than once per month – 1%
Top websites in Serbia:
For your convenience and for visual clarity we have created multicolored diagrams showing various stats:
Social media usage
3.4 million of Serbians are active social media users, whereas the number of mobile social users is 2.70 million (this number remains unchanged since 2016).
Facebook is super popular on desktop and mobile as well:
Serbia Facebook page statistics:
How often do Internet users watch online videos?
Mobile operators in Serbia:
That’s it for now. We hope you’ll find this information useful. Choose among offers for Serbia and start running profitable campaigns. Good luck!
Leave your comment