Payment Methods Overview and Comparison18.5.2016Reading Time: 4 minutes
Eventually, every affiliate faces a choice: what payment service to choose to retrieve money from the account? In this article, we’ll compare the popular payment systems: PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer, WebMoney, along with more conventional Wire Transfer.
Fast Facts About the Payment Methods
Further, we’ll describe each payment method in detail. Stay tuned ↓
- The most important advantage of PayPal is universality. No matter what ads or traffic you use – PayPal will handle everything.
- The commission can be paid by either sender or recipient. Fee varies between 0.5%-2% depending on the recipient’s country. If money is paid from a card, the commission is 3.4%-3.9% + $0.3.
- The most popular of type of account is personal Premier account. This type of account can be created for free, but there are certain limits on transactions and balance. These limits can be expanded by the ID verification.
- Enterprise account has advantages like expanded limits and the usage of debit and credit cards. This account also provides a set of beneficial features for small business.
PLEASE NOTE that the minimum amount of money you can withdraw from AdCombo via PayPal is $50. We process the requests using the Masspay feature. The service fee (2%) is taken from the affiliate’s balance.
- Wire transfer, as the name suggests, is a bank transactions service.
- It’s not the fastest way of payment in the world. The processing of operations may take 1 to 5 working days or even longer. However, it’s almost 100% safe.
- There are no universal limits, deadlines or commissions. Each intermediary bank has its own rules.
- Not all banks can receive international transactions. That is why it is very important to fill in the valid Correspondent Bank name.
- The minimum amount of money that AdCombo affiliates can request for a wire transfer is $1000. The service fee ($40) is paid by the recipient. Process the payment request is only possible from legal entities.
- We know you’re above such matters, but just in case, remember that local banks forward the information about transactions into local tax departments.
- Webmoney is the most popular Payment Platform in Eastern Europe. If you plan to purchase traffic, web-hosting, or domain in that region, Webmoney is the perfect service for you.
- WebMoney provides several types of accounts: in US Dollar (WMZ), Euro (WME), Russian Ruble (WMR), Ukranian Hryvnia (WMU), Belarusian Ruble (WMB), etc. However, AdCombo and probably other affiliate networks pay their publishers in USD, so make sure you set up a WMZ account.
- The commission for each payment request is 0,8%. The maximum commission for a USD account is $50. The cash out fee is set by the intermediaries like bank or terminal, WebMoney itself does not impose any additional commission.
- It is very easy to create a WebMoney account. However, to get more features, you will need to go through a verification process.
- The minimum amount of money you can withdraw from AdCombo via WebMoney is $50. The good news is that we pay the service fee.
- Payoneer is based in USA.
- It strictly follows all international financial regulations, including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) as well as the ones set up by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).
- Payoneer provides accounts in Bank of America ND in Wirecard AG bank (Germany) WHICH you can use for your transactions. You can transfer your money to A bank account in any country.
- Payoneer prepaid MasterCard can be used to receive payouts in every corner of the Earth and make online payments. Payoneer also provides special Mastercard Payoneer cards (separate accounts for EUR and USD).
- Once registered, you get access to your account without having to wait for the actual card to be delivered. All the necessary information for transactions will be provided right away.
- US/EU Payment Service provides direct transactions from US companies through ACH and European companies through SEPA, offering nearly-instant processing and low commission. EU Payment Service also provides Wire Transfer functionality.
- Payoneer account costs $29,95 a year. Upon receiving your first $100 you get a bonus of $25 from Payoneer.
- Payoneer account holders can make internal transfers (between Payoneer accounts) for free.
- Withdrawal of any amount costs $3,15 so it is better to operate with larger sums.
- Checking the balance costs $1.
- The minimum amount of money you can withdraw from AdCombo via Payoneer is $50. The service fee is paid by the affiliate.
- The fee you have to pay for a transfer depends on a type of your account (personal or business), and it is always withdrawn from the sender.
- Obviously, a business account costs more than a personal one. Every account is divided into two subaccounts: one is for Paxum internal transactions and the other is for external cashouts.
- As you verify your account, you can order a Debit Paxum MasterCard, which can later be attached to your e-wallets on PayPal, Skrill, Okpay, Neteller etc.
- You cannot withdraw more than $10,000 a month. Daily limits include 10 operations or $2,500 of total amount.
- You can withdraw your cash in any terminal, each withdrawal costs $2. The commission for checking the balance is $0.5. The fee for internal transactions (from one Paxum account to another) is $0.25.
- It is possible to transfer money using “Money Gram” and “Western Union” with a $5 fee.
- The minimum amount of money you can withdraw from AdCombo via Paxum is $50. The good news is that we pay the service fee.
Paxum has a referral program, through which you get $5-7 for every active user you introduce to Paxum.
What can we say in conclusion? Each payment system has its pros and cons, but the best thing about payments to have them received
Thanks, useful, my opinion is to consider some more great payment options (like those you already listed) like ePayments and ePayServices, both are excellent just like Payoneer and Paxum.
Just a note that some paypals pay 4.4 to 5% fee, I pay 4.4% for every incoming transaction, Transferwise is good too you should probably add it.
Yeah, there is a 2-5% fee depending on the country of a receiver.
Why do you think Transferwise is good enough?